Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Open your heart to love more


During my meditation this morning, I said hello using soul communication to each of my four grandchildren and sent them my love. As I connected with each one, heart-to-heart, soul-to-soul, I received much love back and felt such joy in my heart.

As I reflected back on the experience this evening, I was reminded of a story that my son told me a few years ago when my eldest granddaughter, Jennifer, was about four years old.

Jennifer was running in a circle, through their kitchen and living room, round, and round, and round. After running for a few minutes, she paused near her dad and said, “I need to run around to make my heart go beep, beep, beep.” Her dad asked, “Why do you need to make it do that?” She replied, “To make my heart stronger.” The next time she ran passed her dad he asked, “And why do you need a strong heart?” Jen turned and replied with a big smile, “So I can love more!”

When I first heard this story, I realized that Jen had begun to understand the importance of loving others and had put her heart into figuring out a way that would help her to love more. As I recalled this story tonight, I thought again “Aww, how sweet.”

I know that I can love more. I know that I need more love. I know that others need more love. To love more, I must continue to purify my soul, heart, mind, and body. I must continue to purify my thoughts, words, actions, behaviors, and more. 
 
To make my heart strong, I need to open further and further to the Divine’s love. The more I open my heart, the more receptive I will be to receive. The Divine’s love will help me to purify, it will help to clear soul mind body blockages that are preventing me from loving more.

My teacher and spiritual father, Master Sha, has shared many practices that I can do to purify my heart. I have received many blessings and many treasurers from Master Sha that have helped to open my heart. I am extremely grateful that I am able to love more. I am extremely blessed to serve in this way.


One of Master Sha's key teachings is: Love melts all blockages and transforms all life. Let us offer more love to one another. Let our love melt the blockages that cause challenges in our lives.


Let us join hearts and souls together to sing the Divine Soul Song Love, Peace and Harmony. Let us offer more love to one another, to humanity, to all souls, through the singing of this Divine Soul Song. 

Join me to sing now!

Lu La-a Lu La Li
Lu La-a Lu La La Li
Lu La-a Lu La-a Li Lu La
Lu La-a Li Lu La
Lu La-a Li Lu La

I love my heart and soul
I love all humanity
Join hearts and souls together
Love, peace and harmony
Love, peace and harmony
 
Open your heart to love more. Open your heart to serve more.

Have a wonderful day!

Love and blessing,
Master Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Dear Master Lynda, i love you so very much. Thank you for this beautiful and heart touching post. i am so very touched by your grand-daughter's story. The key to loving more is to have stronger and opened heart. As i chanted the words to Divine soul Song Love Peace and Harmony, my message centre opened. I feel so much love at the moment. Thank you again. CBD

    ReplyDelete