Monday, October 21, 2013

Welcome!


I am honoured to share my soul healing miracle journey with you through this blog. I am very grateful to my spiritual father and teacher, Dr and Master Zhi Gang Sha, for the wisdom, knowledge, blessings, and more that have helped me to accelerate my soul journey through opening my heart.

More than nine years ago a good friend of mine invited me to attend a workshop at the Learning Annex. Upon meeting Master Sha for the first time, I immediately knew that I had found my next spiritual teacher and embarked on the next leg of my soul journey. I was very eager to learn more about soul healing and how to use the power of the soul to transform my life.

The soul wisdom and soul healing techniques I have learned and put into practice have helped me to transform every aspect of my life. My state of being has become more relaxed and peaceful. I find that I can more easily move through the ups and downs of everyday life. Master Sha always reminds us that the soul journey is a painful journey – no pain, not gain! I often go through times of struggle and purification, but know that I can get back to my own inner state of peace and joy by calling on my divine treasures and the soul world to assist me through the process.

 
While I always thought myself to be a compassionate and understanding person, I have realized that my compassion and understanding have deepened and my heart has opened even more fully to others. My life has meaning. My life has purpose. I love, and I feel loved. I embrace and enjoy every day.
 
Master Sha teaches what it is to be a total GOLD unconditional universal servant. Master Sha not only teaches this, he demonstrates these qualities consistently with unconditional love, forgiveness, compassion and light. He offers boundless love, care, compassion, generosity, and more to his students, to humanity, and to all souls in all universes.
 
As I purify my soul, heart, mind and body and continue to transform aspects of myself, the more my heart opens. The more I open my heart, the more deeply I can give and receive love.

The more I open my heart to Master Sha, the more divine love, forgiveness, compassion and light I receive from my beloved spiritual father and the Divine. 
 
I am extremely grateful to Master Sha for all that I have received. I am very honoured to serve his life mission.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment